Muslims Against Hunger Project has arranged for our Sponsors and Supporters (YOU) to perform Qurbani/Udhiya/Sadaqah and distribute meat on your behalf to needy and Feed Hot Meals to Homeless and Hungry in our backyard around North America and various part of the world.
Your donation will help:
- Pays for ONE share in the animal of Qurbani/Udhiya/Sadaqah, this is the only program that assures Qurbani/Udhiya/Sadaqah animal is assigned to a Beneficiary person by their name and father’s name.
- Distribute Meat of the animal to the poor in Northern India, this may be the only meat they will eat for rest of this year.
- Skin of the animal will be sold to pay for education of poor children in a village school
- The same donation will be used to feed;
- Five Halal Meals around US/Canada to homeless and hungry
- Feed 50 meals to programs in India, Pakistan. Nigeria or Philippine
Fulfill Religious Obligation & Feed Homeless.
Each animal has 7 shares in case you want the whole animal.
Please enter the following information in section “Honor or remember someone with your gift?
- Name(s) of the person and and fathers name to be used for Qurbani/Udhiya/Sadaqah
- Location of your choice i.e. India, Pakistan. Nigeria or Philippine for feeding the hungry
Forward this announcement to your family and friends for EXTRA blessings.
Mail your tax exempt donations to:
Muslims Against Hunger Qurbani-Zabiha Fund
P.O.Box 12, Pluckemin NJ 07978
Fulfill Religious Obligation & Feed the Hungry